Injected By Frozen Wanderlust..........

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coming Around Again

I think it was the title of a Carly Simon song.

My life seems to be monopolized by either my job or Lancaster. I'm going to do what I can to put the breaks on both items. I want, I NEED, to complete myself somehow. Define the passions. Break my balls free. I think about another dog quite often - but just haven't felt it yet while looking. I feel myself drool when I think about travel. Particularly north. Adirondacks. Maine. Canada. They are passionate, private thoughts now.
But I want them to be public actions.
And I am totally, absolutely enthralled with the idea of vandwelling.
But more on that later.

I'm writing. It's a passion. Words are a passion. And it feels GOOD.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to get my writing back -

    I feel it start and then it hides again -

    Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete