Injected By Frozen Wanderlust..........

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another passionate thought

No, not that! Although it is Valentine's Day. Love is difficult these days, so I am electing not to go there and opt to discuss another passion on my quest for discovery.

Privacy.

Yes, privacy. I value the peace and quiet time for private thoughts on a Sunday morning. Peace and quiet until others invade and begin the daily grind. That would be the daily grind on my nerves....it's like they do not understand the value of a quiet voice, a separation of self. My favorite part of the day is when the door closes and I do not have to deal with the noise, the questions, the ignorance and the stupidity. The place where my private thoughts and actions are not questioned, scrutinized, ridiculed and dismissed.

It's categorized as brusqueness, or aloofness, by some. For me, it's a full blown need to be alone.
To think, to dream, to wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment