Injected By Frozen Wanderlust..........

Monday, January 25, 2010

Joints

So........ I didn't factor in falling and spraining my right knee. Sprain. Not a tear. That was awful good news. So I'm sitting around, doing nothing. Nothing except boring myself silly. Playing Facebook games. Hoping it heals soon, hoping that part of the PT will be a stationary bike..... see, I'd gotten on mine and started. Started oh so slowly, trying to get myself to the point where it would help the weight.
Yeah, the weight.
OK. So one of my passions needs to be............ me. Taking care of me. More good stuff in, less bad stuff in. Good thoughts. Time to be physical. I need to make sure that me is closer to being in the top 10........... hey, I might even get to the point where I'm #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment