Injected By Frozen Wanderlust..........

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Passions and Balls

Or balls and passions? I sort of want to talk about both. But first......
OK, so the Lancaster trip wasn't that horrible. It was nice to lay around, read, watch TV by candlelight - thanks again, Yankee Candle, for putting Autumn Lodge back out - and really have nothing to do. 24 hours isn't that long of a time.

Passions. What are my passions? I like lots of stuff, but what do I truly love? That's part of what I want to explore here over the coming months. Work out what they are and work though what it will take to pursue those passions. In my heart, I know that I need those passions to help me through the day to day drudgery and bull manure that I endure.

Balls. What happened to mine? Here of late, I've become meek. Quiet. I'd gone through a period of time where I was ready, anxious to try new experiences. Now, I want to crawl in a hole and wait for the world to pass. I need those balls back. And I need 'em now.

It's become apparent that here and now just isn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment