Injected By Frozen Wanderlust..........

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ignoring and Ignorance

I've been ignoring you. I'm sorry Blogger, I really am. I'd explain, but I'm not sure you would care. Suffice it to say that sometimes life gets in the way. Maybe that's not life or not living getting in the way.

Besides, Facebook is a lot of fun..... but it tends to be mind numbing sometimes.


So much since last October..... I have a lot to share.


The biggest change is this little lady:







I'd say my heart finally healed, that I was over Dakota, but that's not the case. I was looking for another Husky! And fate led me to Betty. She's a three year old Lhasa mix - although who or what she's mixed with is probably never going to be solved. No, she's not a Husky. But she hates hot weather, loves spending time with people, and has a stubborn streak the size of the state of Alaska. She's not a Husky, but maybe, just maybe, she's what I needed.

And I love her!

So, I'm back to pondering all things wordy. And thinking about writing again. It feels good.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are writing again!

    I'm still trying to find my groove -

    Khyra seems to suck up all the 'khreative' energy -

    Congrats again on the new sweetie!

    ReplyDelete